Crab Alfredo Linguini.
You can cook Crab Alfredo Linguini using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab Alfredo Linguini
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet butter.
- It’s 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 2/3 cup of *grated* parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese (i use grated, but packaged is ok to).
- You need 1 lb of linguine.
- Prepare 16 oz of lump crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of parsley (garnish).
Crab Alfredo Linguini step by step
- boil pot for linguine.
- melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat..
- add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring to simmer, approx 5 minutes..
- stir often..
- add the parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth..
- water should be boiling now, add linguine in boiling water for 8-10 minutes..
- when sauce has thickened add mozzarella and stir until mozzarella is smoothly melted in.
- add lump crab meat…stir and simmer for a few more minutes..
- place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta.
- garnish with grated parmesan and parsley..
- enjoy :).