Crockpot Ravioli Creation.
You can cook Crockpot Ravioli Creation using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ravioli Creation
- Prepare 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 can of Diced Italian tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen ravioli or frozen tortellini.
- It’s 1 box of Vegetable broth.
- You need 1 1/2 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Basil and thyme.
- You need 1 of Parmesan (add on top last hour).
Crockpot Ravioli Creation instructions
- Throw all in the crockpot on low heat and cook for 7-8 hours and voila!.
- You can add pretty much anything. I would put mushrooms in it next time (if you like them) and onions for an even greater flavor! Awesome recipe !!.