Vegan Pesto Linguine.
You can cook Vegan Pesto Linguine using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto Linguine
- You need 10 oz of whole-wheat linguine.
- You need 1 cup of dairy-free basil and garlic pesto.
- You need 8 oz of kale.
- Prepare 8 oz of peas.
- You need 3 oz of roasted red peppers.
- It’s 3 oz of fennel.
- It’s 1/4 oz of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pine nuts.
- You need of olive oil.
Vegan Pesto Linguine step by step
- Cook linguine noodles in boiling water for 9-12 minutes..
- Strain linguine, return to pot and drizzle with 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil..
- Chop kale into bite sized pieces and discard the large stems..
- Remove the core from fennel and dice into small pieces..
- Destem parsley and chop the leaves..
- Place pine nuts in a dry sauté pan and cook until toasted, 2-3 minutes. Roughly chop them after..
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in the same pan and add the fennel. Season with salt & pepper and cook for 6-8 minutes..
- Add roasted red peppers, peas and kale and combine. Cook until the kale is slightly wilted and vibrant, 3-5 minutes..
- Return pot with linguine back over medium heat. Add the veggies to the pot and stir to combine. Cook 1-2 minutes, until liquid is absorbed..
- Remove pot from heat. Add dairy free basil and garlic pesto and stir..
- Garnish the finished bowl with parsley, nutritional yeast and the toasted pine nuts :).