You can have Lentil Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lentil Lasagna
- Prepare of No boil lasagna noodles, dry.
- Prepare of Béchamel.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 L of soy milk.
- You need of To taste: salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- It’s of Lentil Bolognaise Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/4 of red wine.
- You need 600 g of tomato sauce, unseasoned.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water (adjust quantity).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of red lentils, dry.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar or to taste.
- Prepare of Seasoning: salt, pepper, chili flakes, Italian herbs, cumin.
- It’s Splash of soy sauce.
- Prepare Splash of balsamic vinegar.
Lentil Lasagna step by step
- Prepare the bolognaise sauce: Fry onion in olive oil until translucent then add garlic. After about 1 min, deglaze the pan with wine. Add all remaining sauce ingredients except vinegar. Cook for about 20 min or until lentils are falling apart and sauce is reduced. Add vinegar at the end..
- Prepare the béchamel: melt margarine in a pot over low heat. Add flour and whisk. After about 30 sec to a minute, add the soy milk very very slowly. Whisk vigorously to prevent clumps from forming. Season to taste. Cook until béchamel is thick (15 min approximately)..
- To assemble: add a small laddle of béchamel in the bottom of a baking dish, then layer noodles, lentil mixture and béchamel. Repeat as needed..
- Bake at 180°C covered for 30 min, then take off the aluminum foil and bake for 10 min at 210°C. Serve warm. Enjoy :).