Lemon and Tuna Linguine.
You can have Lemon and Tuna Linguine using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon and Tuna Linguine
- You need 200 g of linguine pasta (or spaghetti).
- You need 1 of lemon (juice and zest).
- Prepare 200 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 50 of grated cheddar (or stronger cheese).
- It’s tin of tuna flakes, drained.
Lemon and Tuna Linguine step by step
- Cook pasta for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, gently heat the lemon juice and lemon zest in a separate pan for 5 minutes..
- Add the grated cheddar to the lemon mixture, and then stir in the cream..
- Add the tuna flakes and heat through. When the linguine is cooked, add it to the sauce and heat for a couple more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.