Rum truffles. Rum Truffles. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These rich, creamy chocolate rum truffles are sinfully delicious and irresistible. Super-tasty, impressive, messy but easy treats.
You only need to store them in a cool place, but not necessarily the fridge. Make sure you always use an airtight container! These gluten-free rum truffles make the perfect gift – if you don't gobble them all up yourself, that is! You can have Rum truffles using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rum truffles
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 200 grams of grated chocolate.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of rum.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1 of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of chocolate chunks.
The Rum Truffles recipe out of our category Seed! Rum: If coconut rum (or rum in general) isn't your thing, use orange juice in its place. This will make an incredible dark chocolate orange coconut truffle. Chocolate: I like Ghirardelli or Baker's brand.
Rum truffles step by step
- Combine the butter with chocolate, cocoa and rum and mix until smooth..
- Form little balls with the dough and roll in a topping of your choice..
- Refrigerate in an airtight container..
These easy rum balls are vegan, gluten-free, and make a fun little no-bake treat that's perfect for the This chocolate rum ball recipe took a bit of experimenting to get right. I first made them without the. Try this Rum Truffles recipe that are so easy-to-make that even a kid could do it. This video shows you how to make vegan rum truffles for Christmas. Make the best Rum Truffles with this easy recipe.