You can have Tagliatelle Bolognaise using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle Bolognaise
- You need of refine flour.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of water.
- You need of Corn flour to sprinkle.
- Prepare of beef mince.
- It’s of no. chopped onion.
- Prepare of whole chopped garlic.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- It’s of dried thyme.
- Prepare of tomato puree.
- You need of chicken stock or water.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan chesse.
- You need of refine oil.
Tagliatelle Bolognaise step by step
- Make pasta dough using flour and egg, sprinkle water if required..
- For the sauce, heat oil in a fry pan add chopped garlic and onion and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add the beef mince, stir to mix with veggie, add both the dried herbs..
- Keep stirring till all the water in the beef evaporated, add stock or water and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Add tomato puree and simmer it for 10 minutes until it thicken enough..
- Sprinkle grated parmesan chesse, mix with the pasta and serve hot..