Sunshine's cheese broccoli chicken linguine. Adding weeknight-friendly chicken and broccoli makes it a great part of a meal. Stir in broccoli, cream cheese and lemon juice. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish.
Make sure to spread out the vegetables and chickpeas so they have room to caramelize properly instead of steaming (the more crunchy bits, the better). Finish by tossing the pasta and vegetables. Finely chopping the broccoli and chicken allows them to be incorporated with the pasta, rather than leaving big chunks that spoil the overall texture of the dish. You can have Sunshine's cheese broccoli chicken linguine using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunshine's cheese broccoli chicken linguine
- You need 8 oz of linguine cooked.
- It’s of cheese sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of velveeta cheese (cubed).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of saute onion and bell pepper and garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil (for saute veggies).
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 small of green bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic cloves grated.
- You need of saute chicken.
- You need 2 large of chicken breasts (slice thinly).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil ( for the chicken).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of after dish is put together.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of cooked.
- Prepare 1 of head of broccoil ( cooked ).
Add the pasta and reserved pasta water to the chicken and broccoli over heat and mix well. Season to taste and serve with parmesan cheese. Combine oregano and cornstarch with remaining ¾ cup chicken broth and add to vegetables. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately over linguine or other pasta.
Sunshine's cheese broccoli chicken linguine instructions
- Boil linguine (following directions) then drain boiling water off linguine then run under cold water , in a strainer..
- Saute bell pepper , onion till tender add garlic for 30 seconds , set to side..
- In a large pan ,saute chicken strips till fully cooked add saute veggies, mix together.Now set to side.
- Put broccoli in a microwave bowl with 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes. In microwave .Drain water from broccoli . When cooked set to side.
- In a sauce pan add butter let melt ,add flour stir till smooth , add milk , let cook for 2 minutes , add the 2 cheeses mix well till it melts ..
- Now add all the all the ingredients together , mix well and serve ..
I plan on making it again next week! One recommended chicken broccoli casserole includes adding cream of mushroom soup and cheddar cheese. Boil the chicken until tend, chop it up, and steam the broccoli until tend. Alfredo is a classically high-fat and calorie dish. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes!