Frozen Piña Colada. The frozen piña colada recipe is incredibly simple and requires just a few common ingredients. Toss it all in the blender, give it a good whirl, and you will have the freshest piña colada possible. Sweet, tropical piña coladas were popular at the legendary Trader Vic's restaurant in New York City.
If the mixture is too thick, feel free to add in a little extra water. Featured in: The Cool Side Of Campy Frozen Drinks. A poolside classic, this frozen pineapple-and-coconut cooler is heightened with a splash of aromatic bitters. You can have Frozen Piña Colada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen Piña Colada
- It’s 400 g (14.10 oz) of Frozen pineapple.
- You need 250 g (8.81 oz) of Ice cubes.
- Prepare 400 ml (13.52 fl oz) of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Prepare 250 ml (8.45 fl oz) of Bacardí carta blanca.
- You need 3 tbsp of Honey / Agave syrup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coconut oil.
- You need to taste of Mint leaves.
On my first ever cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, we had a port of call in the Cayman Islands. Frozen Piña Colada – a tropical delight and a great way to toast to the new year in style. Frozen Piña Colada. by: Samantha Weiss Hills. I also prefer fresh pineapple, instead of juice, and I think a pina colada also benefits greatly from a shot of kaluha.
Frozen Piña Colada instructions
- (In advance) Cut pineapple and keep in freezer for a while to make it frozen..
- (In advance) Pour coconut milk in a pan, add coconut oil & honey and mix..
- (In advance) Stew with low heat. Keep stirring gently with a spatula..
- (In advance) Pour this mixture in a container and cool it down..
- (In advance) Add Bacardí carta blanca and keep in the refrigerator for few hours..
- Put frozen pineapple, ice cubes, coconut milk & Bacardí carta blanca mixture in a bowl..
- Blend it well..
- Pour in a glass and place some mint leaves for a nice presentation! *If the glasses are chilled, the frozen drink will last longer!.
You may associate a piña colada with laid-back poolside vacations, but the piña colada ingredients of rum, coconut, and pineapple is actually a pillar of the tiki drink canon. Coconut, pineapple – if summer had a name, it would be Malibu Piña Colada! My hubby and I just returned home from our second trip to Costa The store bought mixes just won't compare. Piña coladas are a frozen cocktail made of. This updated version of a classic summer cocktail includes homemade coconut ice cream and frozen pineapple chunks.