Chewy Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Chewy Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of no salt Butter.
- Prepare of White Sugar.
- It’s of Brown Sugar (packed tight).
- You need of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- You need of Milk Chocolate Chips.
Chewy Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. oven rack just below center..
- Microwave butter till it's slightly melting on edges, do not melt thru.. (just to make mixing with sugar easier.).
- Combine all sugars with butter and mix (whip) till creamy and airy. (full melted butter will not produce this texture).
- Mix in Vanilla and Egg. Do Not Over Mix! mix till egg is just slightly incorporated into mixture. set aside..
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well before adding to sugar/butter dough. when mixed thoroughly add to sugar/butter dough and combine together pressing crumbs and bits with hand until consistent. dough is to be wet, sticky but manageable. (very soft like).
- Mix in Chocolate Chips using hands..
- Make balls 1 1/2 inch in diameter, i like bigger but up to you! place on silicone baking pad or lightly greased sheet, leaving space between, cookies will spread out..
- Into oven…..8-10 minutes, DO NOT OVERBAKE! edges will start to brown… remove from oven, cool, and enjoy!.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE!!, less is is better. when just out of oven, cookies will be super soft. allow to fully cool and cookies will firm a bit with a chewy soft center. if crunchy or to crisp, lesser the time for baking. if not eaten immediately, keep in airtight ziplock bag, I've had cookies last to 4 days….
- Each oven and cooking situation can differ *try adjusting level of rack in oven…. *adjusting temperature…. *adjust time allowed to bake…. HAPPY BAKING!!.