Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake.
You can have Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake
- It’s 1 package of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 of devils food or dark chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 of small box instant chocolate pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped, toasted almonds. Whole or slivered.
- You need of This is also good without almonds. Taste like a Mounds :).
Fudgy Almond Joy Stuffed Bundt Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees..
- Mix coconut, chopped almonds and sweetened condensed milk until combined..
- I use unsweetened coconut because the milk is so rich. But sweetend works too..
- Mix cake mix according to package directions..
- Add instant pudding mix and stir until well combined..
- Grease a bundt pan with oil and flour. If you have non stick pan, just spritz with non stick spray..
- Pour 1/3 of batter in pan..
- Spoon coconut mixture on top of batter being careful not to touch side. Keep in center of batter best you can..
- With remaining cake batter, spread evenly over coconut mixture..
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Check after 35..
- Cake is done when toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean..
- Cool in pan 15 minutes..
- Turn cake out onto cooling rack and cool completely..
- Glaze or frost if desired. I sometimes make a ganache by melting 1 bag of dark chocolate chips with 1 cup of heavy cream. Microwave until completely melted. Stir and drizzle over cake and top with coconut and slivered almonds..