Teatime Cocoa cake |eggless.
You can cook Teatime Cocoa cake |eggless using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teatime Cocoa cake |eggless
- It’s of All purpose flour (Maida).
- You need of Cornflour.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Instant Coffee powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Refined Oil.
- Prepare of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s of Fresh Yoghurt (Dahi).
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Choco chips.
Teatime Cocoa cake |eggless instructions
- Heat 1/2 cup of Milk so that it gets warm enough and add 1 teaspoon of Instant Coffee in it..
- Mix it well and keep the mixture aside to cool it down..
- Sift together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, cornflour and salt through a sieve such that all things get mixed together evenly..
- Grease a baking pan with Butter or Oil and dust with cocoa powder. I have used a 12×5 inch loaf tin for this one. Preheat the Oven to 180 degree..
- Beat powdered sugar and refined oil in a large bowl..
- Add fresh Yoghurt into it. Beat all things well to form a smooth paste..
- Add cooled down coffee and milk mixture into it. Give it a quick mix..
- Add vanilla essence into it..
- Then add vinegar into it and give it a quick whisk..
- Add the sieved mixture of all-purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda, cocoa powder, cornflour and salt into it..
- Gently add the choco chips and mix it enough so that all things come together. Do not over mix or whisk the batter which can release the gluten in the flour and turn your cake really baad..
- Gently pour the batter into the baking tray and bake the mixture for around 25-30 minutes at 180C or until cake is cooked completely. This can vary depending on your oven and baking dish size..
- After taking the cake out from Oven and removing it from baking dish. Keep it aside to cool down completely..
- Once cooled, your eggless chocolate cake is ready to be served. Delicious, moist and fluffy eggless cocoa cake slices are a delight to eat and they are loved by all..