Spanish Rice. How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice. Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find. It Tastes Like It Came Straight From The Restaurant.
We opted for garlic powder for ease. My mother's signature Spanish rice recipe, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. You can have Spanish Rice using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/2 of small onion.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Best Spanish rice I have ever made. I think even better than our local mexican restaurant. Easy Spanish Rice, also called Mexican Rice, that tastes just like your favorite restaurant side dish with with an Spanish Rice (Mexican Rice). In this video I will be teaching you how to make My Homemade Spanish Rice.
Spanish Rice instructions
- Heat oil in skillet at medium high.
- Mix water, salsa, ketchup and salt together in mixing bowl..
- Dice onion, size to taste..
- Once oil is hot and covers the entire skillet, add rice and onion and spread evenly. stir occasionally until rice is golden and onion is translucent..
- Add liquid all at once and stir, reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit covered for 5 minutes..
- Stir and serve..
How to Make Spanish Rice and Beans Video. And the best part about beans and rice? When you put them together they become a complete protein, meaning together they contain all the essential amino. This Mexican Spanish rice recipe freezes great! To freeze, allow your rice to cool completely.