vinegar hot sauce.
You can cook vinegar hot sauce using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of vinegar hot sauce
- Prepare 1 of empty bottle i like olive oil bottle because the tops.
- It’s 30 of grove peppers or Thai bird peppers fill the jar.
- It’s 1 of vinegar to fill bottle use not to hot for plastic jars.
vinegar hot sauce step by step
- heat vinegar in pot.
- get as many peppers as will fit in jar not tight but loose split a few down the middle. pour hot vinegar on top let cool use as you like on your greens cabbage and beans like pinto lima and so on..
- if you run out of vinegar just add more the peppers potency last for about 2 years if it isn't as hot as you like add more peppers over time.