Cheese Lovers Garden Rotini.
You can cook Cheese Lovers Garden Rotini using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Lovers Garden Rotini
- You need 1 box of Tricolor Rotini.
- You need 1 of jar, ragu cheddar sauce.
- It’s 3 1/2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of adobo.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 2 dash of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sofrito.
- Prepare 1 packages of sazón.
- It’s 1 can of del monte traditional sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped chives.
Cheese Lovers Garden Rotini instructions
- Boil pasta according to the package in salted water. When the pasta is ready add the cheese sauce..
- Season the chicken using the adobo and granulated garlic. Heat oil in pan and add the sofrito and cook the chicken through..
- When the thighs are cooked add the sazón and the traditional sauce and let it simmer for about 6 minutes..
- Serve pasta and top it off with chicken, ricotta cheese and garnish with the chopped chives..