You can have Spinach Ravioli using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Ravioli
- Prepare of Fresh Pasta.
- You need 200 grams of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 of Fresh Eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Ravioli Filling.
- You need 300 grams of Spinach.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 30 grams of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Tomatoe Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Basil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 240 grams of Canned Tomatoes.
Spinach Ravioli step by step
- FOR THE TOMATOES SAUCE: In a Sauce Pan with some Olive Oil sauté Onion and Garlic..
- Add the Tomatoes and let it simmer for at least 30 minutes..
- Add seasonig to taste and some Fresh Basil leaves..
- FOR THE PASTA: Mix Flour, Eggs and Salt untill you have a smooth dough..
- Cover and let it rest in the fridge for at least 10 minutes..
- FOR THE FILLING: In a sauce pan with a little bit of olive oil, cook Onion and Garlic..
- Add the Spinach and when cooked set aside..
- When cold, in a bowl add the Spinach, the Cream Cheese and the Parmesan Cheese..
- Season to taste with Salt & Pepper..
- With a pasta machine (or by hand if you don't have any) make some sheets of pasta..
- Divide in 2 and in one sheet start to put a little bit of the filling. (Leave enough space from one filling to the other).
- When the first Pasta sheet is done, put on the top the other sheet of Pasta and cut with a cutter to form the Ravioli..
- Cook in salted boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Serve with the Tomatoes sauce, sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese and Fresh Basil..