Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing. An easy to make Mexican coleslaw that pairs well with anything! Eat it in tacos, as a side salad or even as a main dish piled with toppings. Tacos and burritos are life around here.
So far I have shared this Cilantro Coleslaw, Mexican Coleslaw with Cumin Lime Dressing, Asian Cabbage Slaw with Basil Ginger Dressing This classic coleslaw recipe is completely homemade. Shredded green cabbage and carrots are tossed with a homemade creamy coleslaw dressing. Citrus Cumin Coleslaw is a healthy delicious slaw made with a creamy homemade vinaigrette. You can have Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 of squeeze of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 head of small-medium cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and julienne with a grater.
- It’s 3 of small radishes, grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped.
- You need of salt and pepper.
The coleslaw our family enjoys is always from fresh vegetables and fresh dressings. Whether is an angel hair coleslaw with a light mayo dressing or a purple cabbage citrus slaw or a creamy cilantro lime. A versatile cabbage slaw with mayonnaise, lime zest, and cilantro makes a great side dish for all kinds of foods, from Asian to Mexican-inspired dishes. Mix cilantro and red onion into dressing.
Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing step by step
- Thinly slice cabbage. Use a grater to julienne the carrot and radishes. Chop the cilantro up and place everything in a large bowl..
- In a smaller bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper..
- Pour dressing on the coleslaw and let it chill out a few hours in the fridge before eating. I always make coleslaw the night before to let the flavors sink in. Great recipe for a potluck or entertaining, make it the night before and you're good to go!.
Make the coleslaw dressing: Combine the Greek yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper, jalapeño (if using), green onions and garlic in a Just finely chop the cilantro, jalapeño (if using), green onions and garlic, and whisk them all together with the other dressing ingredients until combined. This Cilantro-Lime Slaw is the perfect example of a simple and enjoyable real food recipe. And now for the big question (because I've. This coleslaw recipe has a tangy, sweet, and creamy dressing made of mayo, sugar, vinegar, and celery seed. Feel free to experiment a bit with the amounts of sugar and vinegar in the recipe to get the balance of flavors to your liking.