Pasta with a spicy beetroot sauce, feta, dill and walnuts. Cook the pasta following the instructions on the packet. Put the beetroot into a blender and add the olive oil, salt, garlic and chilli. Tip out on to a serving dish and sprinkle over all the feta and dill mixture.
The feta does double duty, adding bright tang to the dish and creating a creamy sauce. Fragrant dill is a natural pairing for eggplant and zucchini, but Return pasta and reserved cooking water to pot over medium heat. Pasta in a decadent creamy, homemade, butternut squash pasta sauce, with no cream! You can have Pasta with a spicy beetroot sauce, feta, dill and walnuts using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with a spicy beetroot sauce, feta, dill and walnuts
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It’s of cooked beetroot,.
- You need of olive oil,.
- It’s of fresh garlic, minced (or 4 garlic cloves),.
- You need of large red chillies (use one for mild).
- You need of Pasta:.
- You need of Tagliatelle pasta.
- It’s of Feta Mixture:.
- You need of feta cheese,.
- It’s of dried dill,.
- You need of lemon juice.
- You need of Toppings:.
- You need of crushed walnuts,.
- It’s of rocket leaves, roughly chopped,.
- It’s of Any flavoured oil for drizzling.
The spicy chicken sausage and sage is the perfect compliment. Butternut squash makes the creamiest sauce, which makes it a healthy, lighter alternative to cream sauces made with heavy cream and butter. A quick and easy Greek Lamb Pasta With Feta & Dill recipe, from our authentic Greek cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking For a Greek twist on bolognese, we've combined rich lamb with olives and oregano in a rich tomato ragù.
Pasta with a spicy beetroot sauce, feta, dill and walnuts instructions
- Cook pasta as per cooking instructions..
- While the pasta is cooking, place all the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste..
- Crumble the feta in a bowl, add the dill and lemon juice and mix, set aside..
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and add it back to the pot (heat off)..
- Mix the rich, ruby sauce in the pasta, tossing it until each strand is coated,.
- Place the pasta strands on the plate,followed by a topping of feta cheese, crushed walnuts, rocket leaves and flavoured oil!.
Serve your sauce over pasta with dill and. This one is a classic flavour combination: Rocket (Arugula) with Beetroot, Feta, Walnut and a Honey Balsamic Dressing. It's often made with goats cheese The scattering of walnuts really takes this to the next level, and you only need a few tablespoons. At my local fruit & veg store (for those that live in. When the pasta is cooked, drain it using a colander and serve it HOT with the sauce and cheese (when required) on top.