Chicken Alfredo Pasta. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Add the chicken and cooked pasta and toss well. A classic homemade Alfredo sauce gets tossed with cooked chicken, peas and ziti pasta for an impressive meal that you can make on the fly. You can have Chicken Alfredo Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare of fresh egg tagliatelle, can use the dried one but the fresh one tastes so much better.
- Prepare of double cream.
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of sea salt.
- It’s of diced chicken fillet.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan.
- You need of Olive oil.
This recipe for chicken alfredo will give you a tasty fettuccine pasta dish with rich and creamy. I love how easy it is to prepare. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Is A Go-To Dinner Meal In Our House. Creamy Sauce Mixed In With Fettuccine Pasta And Sautéed Chicken.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta instructions
- Boil 500ml of water and add sea salt to cook the pasta until al dente. See the packaging, the fresh pasta should usually take 3-4 minutes to cook..
- While waiting for the pasta, heat olive oil in a medium heat, put the garlic until it turns golden.
- Put the diced chicken fillet in the pan, add salt and pepper. Wait until the chicken is cooked..
- Once the chicken is cooked, turn off the heat. Put in the double cream, parmesan, pepper, and egg yolks. Stir until the sauce is mixed together. Once the pasta has been cooked, mix with the sauce..
- Add parmesan and pepper when serving. Voila!.
A One-Pot Meal That The Whole Family Will Enjoy! Break out the breadsticks and get your pasta bowls ready, because this recipe tastes just like your favorite restaurant-style chicken alfredo. A big pot of creamy fettuccine—enough to serve the whole. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Our easy chicken alfredo pasta recipe is rich, creamy and the perfect antidote to hunger pangs.