Chocolate ball. Chocolate balls are a spherical confection made of or dipped into chocolate. Other ingredients may include peanut butter or marzipan. In Nordic countries, most notably Sweden, Denmark and Iceland, chokladboll or kokosbollar are chocolate balls mostly covered in coconut.
A wide variety of chocolate ball options are available to you, such as form, additional ingredient, and certification. Download Chocolate ball stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Balls. You can cook Chocolate ball using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate ball
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweatened condese milk.
- Prepare 1 pack of graham cracker.
- You need 5 table spoon of rum extract.
- You need 1 pack of milo.
- You need 10 teaspoon of chocolate sauce.
Chocolate Balls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Healthy chocolate protein balls, they all shouted! It was more than just excitement about a yummy snack. We had a situation at our house this week…a serious one.
Chocolate ball instructions
- Smash all the grahm cracker with a rolling pin or if you have a food processer just toss the grahm cracker in for 5 minute..
- Mix the1/2 cup condense milk with the five table spoon rum extract and the 10 tea spoon chocolatesauce in a bowl..
- Heat the mixture in low for 5 minute and stir it consistanly..
- Remove the mixture from the heat and pour it in a bowl with on the buttom of the bowl have ice and let it rest for 5 minute.
- After the mixture is cold add the grahm cracker to the choclate mixture and mix it for1 minute..
- Take 3 teaspoon of the mixture and put it on your hand then make the ball and make sure it is not to small or to big..
- After you make the ball roll the ball in the milo..
- Put your ball in the freezer for 1 hour and don't open the freezer until it set or it will melt..
- After the ball are arleady in the freezer for 1 hour it is ready to served now and enjoy.!.
These tasty treats whip up in no time, and are completely addictive. Whether you need a chocolate fix or a quick. Easy Chocolate Coconut Balls are no bake one bowl coconut chocolate candy that remind haystacks and mound bars. These Melting Chocolate Balls are a stunning dessert presentation! You use a balloon to create a chocolate sphere that covers a small dessert.