Overnight oats with cocoa and strawberries. Strawberry Chocolate Overnight Oats. featured in Kid-Friendly Breakfast Meal Prep. In a mason jar, fill with rolled oats, almond milk, Greek yogurt, cocoa powder, and maple syrup. Enjoy the new way of consuming strawberry by creating this cocoa strawberry overnight oats!
They only take a few minutes to prepare and the flavor possibilities are endless. I tried making overnight oats with and without and the texture is noticeably thicker and creamier with the seeds. I prepped enough for a week's worth this past Sunday in less. You can cook Overnight oats with cocoa and strawberries using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Overnight oats with cocoa and strawberries
- You need of vanilla sugar.
- You need of raw cocoa.
- It’s of oats.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of greek yogurt (about 200 g).
- Prepare of Sliced strawberries.
This easy Strawberry Overnight Oats recipe is a perfect make ahead breakfast. Oats: Overnight oats are typically made with old-fashioned rolled oats and sometimes quick oats. Strawberries and chocolate are one of those unbeatable combos we keep coming back to. Gingerbread coconut overnight oats Overnight oats with blue berries Overnight Oats, Bananas and Chia Seeds Served healthy vegetarian breakfast – chocolate Overnight-Oats with cocoa nibs Overnight-Oats with rhubarb and strawberries Overnight-Oats with quark, rhubarb, strawberries.
Overnight oats with cocoa and strawberries step by step
- Mix the milk, yogurt, sugar and cocoa. I usually use a whisk so the mixture is smooth and homogenous..
- If you are making the recipe in two separate bowls, at this point you should add oats and mix them together with other ingredients. If you made the first step in one bowl, put oats in the two bowls/cups/jars you’ll be eating from, top them with other ingredients (half to each portion) and mix them well together..
- In the morning I usually dice the strawberries and top the oats with them. This can also be done in the evening..
The easiest and tastiest Overnight Oats recipe in the world with cocoa, banana, yogurt and milk! And so this mammoth Cocoa Banana Overnight Oats recipe was born! Photo "Overnight Oats with strawberries and cocoa nibs" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Oats: You can't make overnight oats without oats! Overnight oats are typically made with plain old-fashioned oats.