Homemade fried onion rings. Crispy coated onion rings like the pro's make! Remove to paper towels to drain. Season with seasoning salt, and serve.
Carefully separate the rings and set the centers (small rings and bits) aside for another recipe and use. Be sure to remove the outer paper layer as well. All you need is sliced onions and a light batter that puffs up magically while frying. You can cook Homemade fried onion rings using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade fried onion rings
- It’s 2-4 of onions white.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Oil.
Homemade Onion Rings *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here* *Pin it* by clicking the PIN button on the image above! Easy Homemade Onion Rings Friday nights out as a teenager sometimes included burgers, fries, onion rings and milkshakes. Homemade onion rings are so good, especially when you make them in an air fryer. Less oil does not mean less crispy.
Homemade fried onion rings instructions
- Take white onions and cut 1 inch thick..
- Take eggs and salt and pepper.
- Get eggs salt and pepper and then whisk..
- Line everything up like a assembly line.
- Get your oil hot about 350 in your pan.
- Get your onions and start dredging from flour to egg to flour..
- Carefully put in your hot oil and fry until golden brown..
- When done lay on a wire so that the onions don't sit in oil and get soggy..
- As soon you get out?season?one last time very little.let cool then eat😁.
- Get flou.
You can even make them spicy Make onion rings from scratch without a deep fryer. I happen to love fries and had to find another way to make them so that I could enjoy them. Homemade onion rings take a bit of work, but they are worth the effort, as they make an excellent appetizer or side dish. The ones made from this recipe are covered in a batter that is tasty and crunchy. These fried rings are crunchy, kid-friendly, and are best served with a Bloomin' Onion dipping sauce.