Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake.
You can cook Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake
- Prepare of Part A.
- You need of 3-in-1 coffee + 10 ml hot water.
- It’s of cocoa powder + 25ml hot water.
- Prepare of Part B.
- It’s of large eggs.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of ovalette.
- Prepare of Part C.
- Prepare of low protein flour/ superfine/plain flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of Part D.
- Prepare of melted butter/corn oil.
- It’s of coconut milk.
Steamed Cocoa Coffee Layer Cake step by step
- Prepare ingredients in Part A. Set aside. Get other ingredients ready too..
- Cream ingredients in Part B till light and fluffy. Set aside..
- Sift together ingredients in Part C..
- Add C into B mixture in few parts. Do not add everything in one go..
- Once everything is well-mixed, add in melted butter and coconut milk alternately. Mix well..
- Divide batter into 3 equal portions – coffee, cocoa & plain..
- Steam each layer over medium heat for 5-8mins. Measure each layer using big spoon. Maybe few of that big spoon for each layer. Steam last layer for extra 20mins..
- Best cut when its completely cool..