You can have Fried Ravioli using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Ravioli
- You need 1 box of store bought ravioli.
- It’s 3/4 of butter milk.
- It’s 2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 jar of marinara sauce (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
Fried Ravioli step by step
- Place oil over medium high heat.
- Put butter milk and Italian bread crumbs into separate bowls..
- Dip ravioli into butter milk, allowing excess to drain off..
- Dredge ravioli in bread crumbs..
- Place raviolis in oil in batches and cook until brown, about 2-3 min.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over raviolis. Use marinara for dipping..