Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin. Stir in curry powder, cumin and turmeric. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir spinach and pumpkin into onion mixture in pan.
A beautiful combination of spicy chorizo, caramelised onion and sweet pumpkin. For a lighter dish try this delicious pumpkin and spinach frittata. Combine pumpkin, onion and spinach in the prepared dish making sure the spinach winds in and around the pumpkin. You can cook Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin
- Prepare 2 gallon of Piece of pumpkin.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 of Capsicum red and green.
- Prepare 1/4 of Zucchini.
- You need 1 pinch of Cumin.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 50 ml of Rice milk.
Coat a baking tray with some Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and pour in the frittata mixture. Cook the bacon, onion and garlic until the onion starts to soften. Seasonings: I typically keep it simple and just use salt and pepper, but you could also add a dash of garlic powder, paprika or cumin. Frittatas are the back-pocket meal I always lean on when I want something simple yet slightly more exciting than scrambled eggs for breakfast, and when my energy level is running on fumes Since frittatas start on the stovetop and finish cooking in the oven, above all else, an oven-safe skillet is key.
Frittata x Pumpkin x Cumin instructions
- Cut capsicum and zucchini into dice. Shred all pumpkin..
- Stir fry capsicum and zucchini in pan with olive oil, season with salt..
- Spread oil on baking pan, place shredded pumpkin on the bottom. Put cooked capsicum and zucchini next. Put shredded pumpkin again on the top. Then add mixed eggs.( put rice milk, salt and powder cumin into eggs when u mix them).
- Bake until eggs cook in oven. 180degree about 15 min.
These Spinach & Prosciutto Frittata Muffins are the best. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs. Keyword Rehberi Kayıtları (pumpkin frittata – pumpkin frittata recipe). I absolutely love this roast pumpkin feta frittata.