Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs.
You can cook Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs
- Prepare 1 each of Rack of beef back ribs.
- Prepare 1 of Mustard.
- It’s 1 box of McCormick Sweet & Smoky rub.
- You need 1 cup of 100% Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bourbon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
- You need 1 packages of Parkay margarine.
Maple Bourbon Beef Back Ribs instructions
- Remove beef back membrane or score if too difficult to remove. Rub both sides of rack with your choice of mustard. Apply beef rub generously. Preheat smoker to 225°F..
- Place beef ribs on grate. After one hour, squirt ribs with Parkay margarine. Repeat every 45 mins to an hour for about 4 hours..
- Towards the end of the 4 hours, heat maple syrup to a simmer in a pot. Add bourbon, vanilla extract, and brown sugar. Simmer at least ten mins to burn alcohol from the bourbon. Remove from heat..
- Baste ribs with maple bourbon sauce 1-2 times (depending on preference) and cook an additional 45 – 1 hour depending on doneness of ribs. Do not over baste, you want some caramelization on the ribs. Remove and wrap with foil and let rest 20-30 mins. We serve ours with additional sauce on the side as we love this sauce!.