Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast.
You can cook Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast
- You need of ● For The Bananas Foster.
- Prepare 4 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- You need 2 Dashes of Half & Half Or Whole Milk.
- Prepare 4 of 1' Thick Slices Artisinal Bread.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Banana Extract.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Rum Extract [or more to taste].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon [divided].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Salted Butter.
- It’s 2 of LG Extra Firm Bananas.
- It’s as needed of Powdered Sugar.
- You need as needed of Quality Maple Syrup.
Mike's Faux Bananas Foster French Toast instructions
- Whisk eggs, milk, extracts and 1/2 of your cinnamon well..
- Melt butter, brown sugar and the remainder of your cinnamon in a large pan. Then add your sliced bananas and caramelize. Don't over fry or you'll end up with mush. Pull from pan and set to the side..
- Soak your bread slices in your egg mixture until saturated. Add to same pan. Fry bread until browned..
- Plate, add syrup and garnish with powdered sugar and fresh bananas sliced on the bias. Enjoy!.