Gluten Free Primal Berry Cobbler in Cast Iron. This Keto Cobbler with Mixed Berries is a summertime treat made in a cast iron skillet. Berries don't get enough love on the Keto diet but this Keto Cobbler is about to change that! Most fruits are too high in carbohydrates for most people to be able to fit them into their macros, but berries (raspberries.
That means it's everything pie, cobbler, pumpkin, gingerbread … oh, the list goes on and. Cooking Channel serves up this Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Blackberries are topped with gluten-free batter sweetened with coconut sugar in this gluten-free blackberry cobbler recipe ready in an hour. You can have Gluten Free Primal Berry Cobbler in Cast Iron using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Primal Berry Cobbler in Cast Iron
- You need 4 c of (give or take) Berries of choice (fresh or frozen).
- It’s 1 cup of TigerNut Flour.
- You need 1/2 c of + 1TBS Tapioca Flour.
- It’s 1 TBS of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 TBS of Black Strap Rum.
- It’s 1/4 c of Raw Honey.
- It’s 1/4 c of + 1 TBS Maple Syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- You need 3 TBS of Grass fed butter.
The top added a great crunch to the delicious berries! Southern inspired mixed berry cobbler baked to bubbly perfection. Southern country comfort in cast iron. Fresh berries mixed with the zest of orange citrus, and baked until bubbly under our homemade biscuit topping.
Gluten Free Primal Berry Cobbler in Cast Iron instructions
- Place berries in cast iron Dutch oven. Add honey, maple syrup, vanilla, Rum and 1TBS Tapioca flour. Mix..
- In a separate bowl, combine TigerNut flour, remaining Tapioca flour, salt, butter, and 1TBS maple syrup. Pinch in the butter until well incorporated and the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over top of berries..
- Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes or until bubbly..
Homemade blackberry cobbler is a no-fuss way to enjoy summer's berry bounty with minimal effort. If you're lucky enough to have fresh blackberries, be sure to use them in this dish. Serve this easy blackberry cobbler with homemade vanilla ice cream or freshly whipped cream for a special touch. This Cast-Iron Lemon Blueberry Cobbler is sweet and tart and bursting with berry flavor! The crust is buttery and golden around the edges giving it the It's the perfect go-to summer dessert when you need something easy and delicious!