Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa!. Nothing compares to homemade hot cocoa, and this recipe is so easy to make with unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla, milk, and a pinch of In cold weather months, hot cocoa is a must and this homemade recipe never disappoints. It's creamy, chocolatey, and everything hot cocoa should be. Home made hot chocolate is so much better than a pre-made mix.
This holiday food craft was a joint effort between me and Stir it up to combine. How to Make Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix. · This Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix with a Gift Tag uses premium ingredients to make a gourmet drink. Easy Peasy Lemon Bars are my go-to lemon dessert recipe. You can cook Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa! using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa!
- Prepare of coffee mug.
- You need of Cocoa powder (I recommend the Hershey's brand).
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of sugar (if desired).
These mouthwatering lemon bars are bright and vibrant, they are utterly delicious. With instructions for making plain, peppermint, and Mexican chocolate versions. Dutch process cocoa is more alkaline and darker in color than natural cocoa powder, and therefore slightly more appealing in a hot cocoa, but you could. This Homemade Hot Cocoa Recipe is made with cocoa powder, milk, sugar and vanilla, it's absolutely delicious and can be made in minutes!
Easy Peasy Homemade Hot Cocoa! instructions
- Microwave milk in coffee mug for 1 minute. (Make sure mug is microwavable! Or else blerrr!!).
- After microwaving, add cocoa powder and stir (I recommend using 1 tablespoon of powder for every 8 oz of milk you use. Most coffee mugs will hold 6-8 oz of liquid.).
- Microwave for 1 more minute and stir.
- You can now add some sugar if you want. (The drink will be very bitter if sugar is not added! Yuck!).
- If drink is still too cool, go ahead and microwave, 1 minute at a time, to suit your tastes. Make sure you stir in between microwaving!.
- Feel free to top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate or caramel. Marshmallows and chocolate chips make it even better! :).
Do not allow hot cocoa to boil. Remove hot cocoa from heat and stir in vanilla. Top with optional hot cocoa toppings and enjoy. I add something special to my homemade hot chocolate and that is marshmallows! Not after it's made, but during!