Quick Cocoa and Fruit Bubbles.
You can have Quick Cocoa and Fruit Bubbles using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Cocoa and Fruit Bubbles
- It’s of Store Brand Dinner Rolls.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of dark chocolate chips.
- You need of dried cranberry.
- You need of rum.
Quick Cocoa and Fruit Bubbles step by step
- Set up your work station. Recipe is for 4 deserts while I'm only making 2 in these images. We were using the other half of the biscuits in a dumpling recipe we found on cook pad. Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Open your biscuit can and set out on a plate or surface. Cut each biscuit into four pieces. Again images show I am making a half recipe for just two people..
- Use the tablespoon of cocoa to powder the biscuit pieces fully. Coat them until they look like little truffles..
- Melt your butter or margarine in a separate small bowl and stir after heating in 10 seconds intervals. Then take about a teaspoon and wash around the small cooking containers you will use to bake..
- Next layer some if the cocoa powdered biscuits then the dark chocolate chips and the dried cranberries in the baking container. Add other kinds of fruit as well if you like but be aware you may need to back longer when using fresh fruits..
- Now cover the layers with brown sugar and the remaining biscuit pieces. Try not to make the mound of layers go over the top off your cooking container..
- Then spoon the rest of the melted butter over the top until it's all moistened. Add a cap of brandy or rum over the desert if you want to make it an adult desert. Still rates great without the alcohol..
- Place your deserts on a pie pan or other cookware that will catch any butter that bubbles over the sides. Bake at 350 for 18-20 mins. The to biscuit should be crisp on the outside but soft and fully baked inside. If you are using fresh fruit you may need to bake longer because the bottom biscuit later will get wet from the extra water from the fruits..
- Let them cool while you eat a quick meal. Enjoy your desert with a friend or a date..