GF/DF pancakes. Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl. Stir in oats and brown sugar. Mix in eggs, vanilla extract, and spices.
All pancakes too, not just paleo. The perfect Gluten Free, Diary Free pancakes! No lumps, bumps or falling apart when you make them. You can cook GF/DF pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GF/DF pancakes
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of 100% whole grain oats.
- You need 2 TBSP of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
The perfect texture and taste for those that want the. Gluten free and dairy pancakes with whipped coconut cream. Cook the pancakes on each side until nice and golden. You will know the pancakes are ready to flip when bubbles form on the edges.
GF/DF pancakes step by step
- Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl. Stir in oats and brown sugar..
- Mix in eggs, vanilla extract, and spices. Stir until well mixed..
- Heat a pan to medium heat and use butter or cooking spray. Pour on a 1/4 cup of pancake batter. When sides look well cooked, flip and cook for a couple more minutes..
- Serve with butter and organic maple syrup..
Because they truly are the best GF pancakes! UPDATE: I am excited to share a faster and easier way to make these delicious fluffy pancakes by using your blender. Banana oatmeal pancakes are sweetened naturally and made with no flour. Blender pancakes are easy an easy and healthy breakfast recipe. Describe the preparation steps of your recipe.