Dan Dan Noodles.
You can cook Dan Dan Noodles using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dan Dan Noodles
- You need 2-3 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of linguini.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sesame oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2-3 of green onion.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
Dan Dan Noodles step by step
- Cook noodles according to package. Set aside.
- In a large skillit, on medium heat, heat sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes until fragrant. Set aside.(the amount of red pepper flakes you use determines the heat).
- In a bowl, mix hoisin, soy sauce, honey, peanut butter and rice vinegar. Set aside..
- In same skillet heat 2 tbsp of the sesame oil, heat onion for a few minutes, add chicken, salt and pepper and cook thru. Add 1/2 soy sauce mixture and cook until chicken is coated. Pour 2 more tbsp of sesame oil over it..
- In pot noodles were cooked in, heat broth, 1/2 the soy sauce mixture until simmering. Add spinach..
- To serve, in a large bowl, ladle some broth, put in noodles, then chicken mixture, and top with the rest of the sesame oil. Garnish with green onion, and sesame seeds..