Crockpot Hot Chocolate.
You can have Crockpot Hot Chocolate using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Hot Chocolate
- You need 2 cups of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 6 cups of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of garnish with whipped cream, or marshmallows.
- Prepare 21 of and older must try with rum chata or peppermint schnapps.
Crockpot Hot Chocolate step by step
- Place all ingredients in crock pot..
- Cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..