Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream★Recipe video★.
You can cook Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream★Recipe video★ using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream★Recipe video★
- It’s of Inside measurement of baking tray 36.5 cm x 25.5cm × 2.5cm / 14.4''× 10'' × 0.1''.
- You need of ■for cocoa sponge（35×24ｃｍ / 13.8 × 9.4 in）.
- It’s of egg whites.
- You need of egg yolks.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of rum.
- You need of cake flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder, sugar free.
- You need of ■for chocolate cream.
- You need of heavy cream（※）.
- It’s of （36％ or less milk fat）.
- Prepare of milk chocolate.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of rum.
- It’s of ※ Chocolate cream will separate if milk fat is high, so please use 36% or less fat heavy cream.
Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KOdukm1u3M.
- 【cocoa sponge】Preheat a oven to 410 ºF. Mix cake flour and cocoa powder. Sift it twice. Separate egg into yolk and white. Beat egg white lightly with a whisk until it becomes watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed..
- Add a small amount of granulated sugar after it gets fluffy. Whisk until very soft peaks form. Add the remaining sugar in 4 parts. Whisk until it holds stiff peaks. Add egg yolk in 2 parts and whisk..
- Switch to low speed. Whisk it for 1.5 minutes on low speed to smooth the batter. It will gradually become glossy. Add milk and mix on low speed. Add vanilla oil and rum and mix on low speed..
- Add flour in 4 parts. Fold it gently. Before you mix it up, add the following flour. Continue to fold for 1.5 minutes after the flour disappears. The volume will go down a little and it will get smooth..
- Pour it into a baking tray. Drop the tray to remove big bubbles. Bake it at 356 ºF for 17 minutes. Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Let it cool..
- 【chocolate cream】Break chocolate into small pieces. Pour half wormed heavy cream just before boiling. Wait for 30 seconds as it is. Melt until it gets smooth..
- Pour the remaining heavy cream and mix. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
- Place the bowl on ice water. Whip it on low speed. When it becomes heavy, add vanilla essence and rum. Whip it to soft peaks..
- 【Spread the cream and roll.】Peel off the lining paper from the sponge. Spread a plastic wrap over it and turn the other way. Cut off the edge at an angle..
- Spread the chocolate cream on the sponge. Roll up the sponge tightly at first. Lift the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Re-wrap it with parchment paper to prevent the surface from peeling off. Wrap it with plastic wrap again. Let it sit in a fridge for overnight to make the sponge moist..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder. It's all done! Thank you❤.