Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus.
You can have Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus
- It’s 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- It’s 8 oz of linguini.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh parsley.
- It’s Bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon juiced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta with Asparagus instructions
- Cook pasta to desired texture.
- In a large skillet with a tbsp of olive oil cook chicken until brown on all sides.
- Add tomatoes asparagus, and parsley, turn heat to low, stir occasionally..
- For dressing: whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, 1 minced garlic clove, salt and pepper..
- Mix chicken and veggies with pasta, pour dressing over everything, mix, top with grated parmesan and serve..