Pasta whith chesee and bacon. Add cooked spaghetti and cheese sauce. Here is another creamy cheesy pasta dish that is easy and simple to make. I added bacon today, but you can add chicken or shrimp.
For others, pour the pine nuts and. This dish is macaroni cheese with bacon, only with penne pasta! It's creamy, cheesy and packed full of flavour. You can cook Pasta whith chesee and bacon using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta whith chesee and bacon
- Prepare of tagliatelle.
- Prepare of bacon.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of cheese.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Enjoy as a main course or as a side dish. This fantastic chicken and pasta casserole is made with lots of cheese and a little bacon for extra special flavor. Remove bacon to paper towels; crumble. I've always loved the taste of Cheddar cheese with bacon, and I thought caramelized onions would be an interesting addition to this flavor combination.
Pasta whith chesee and bacon instructions
- Boil the pasta in salty water for about 6 minutes..
- Melt the butter, flour, salt and pepper in a pan until a smooth paste formed, cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes warm the milk..
- While the milk is heating up strain the butter and flour paste through a sieve..
- Mix the milk and sieved butter paste until smooth..
- Add the chesse and cook for 5 minutes..
- Cook the bacon how you like it. I left it in the oven for about 10 minutes at 180°C..
- Mix evrithing together and serve..
Pour over fettuccine; toss to coat. Add the pasta and chicken broth to the pot. When the pasta is almost tender. Lower the heat and add in the milk, goat cheese, cooked vegetables, cooked bacon, and sun-dried tomatoes. Pasta casserole with cheese and ham.