Mojito. Mojito (. Напитки. Европейская кухня. Коктейль «Мохито» (Mojito). To many people, the Mojito represents the perfect rum cocktail. A mojito cocktail is the perfect summer drink with its refreshing hit of mint and lime.
Learn how to make a Mojito and master the warm weather cocktail with this comprehensive cocktail recipe. Explore drinks similar to this. Последние твиты от 모히또 Mojito (@mojito_ennead). 마녀코믹스, 네이버시리즈, 카카오페이지, 리디북스, Tappytoon, Renta, コミックシーモア. From Spanish mojito, diminutive of mojo ("sauce"), from mojar ("to moisten"), from Vulgar Latin *molliō ("to soften by soaking"), from Latin molliō ("soften"), from mollis ("soft"). (General American) IPA(key): /moʊˈhi.toʊ/. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /məʊˈhiːtəʊ/. mojito (plural mojitos). You can cook Mojito using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mojito
- It’s of Alcoholic beverages.
- You need 2 oz of Bacardi Light Rum.
- Prepare 6 of Fresh Mint Leaves.
- Prepare 6 oz of Sprite.
- It’s 4 slice of Lime.
A refreshing mix of lime and mint, this Virgin Mojito Recipe will be your new favorite drink. This non-alcoholic mojito recipe will be a hit with kids and adults alike. He was previously known as ehe. Mohito's name seems to be a pun of the Cuban highball cocktail, Mojito.
- In your glass squeeze the juice out of 3 of your limes, add the mint, a handful of ice and muddle it all together. (Muddling is mashing your mint leaves with a muddler to release the flavor).
- After you muddle everything add your Bacardi Light Rum, some ice and top off with your Sprite. Garnish with a lime wedge and ENJOY!!.