30 minute Grilled chicken ranch pasta. Chicken Ranch Pasta is a quick weeknight meal that is delicious and easy to make. Tender chicken breast in a sauce made with creamy Ranch dressing served over pasta. This easy pasta recipe features everyone's favorite ingredient- bacon!
I may add green chilies next time. This chicken ranch pasta salad is loaded with bacon and a delicious homemade ranch dressing. The perfect BBQ or potluck side dish! You can cook 30 minute Grilled chicken ranch pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 minute Grilled chicken ranch pasta
- It’s 2 packs of hidden valley ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 box of linguine noodles.
- You need 1 cup of hidden valley ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canned mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
This chicken pasta salad is made with rotisserie chicken, so it's super fast. You can use any kind of cooked chicken – leftovers, grilled. This one pot cheesy chicken pasta meal is easy, quick and delicious. Right at the end, we add in the sugarsnap peas (snow peas), warm them through, then sprinkle the top with cheese and place the pan under the grill for a few minutes until the cheese.
30 minute Grilled chicken ranch pasta step by step
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a fry pan and cook chicken breasts. I seasoned mine with garlic powder onion powder salt and pepper but seasonings up to your liking. Dice chicken into 1/4 inch bites.
- Dice celery about same size as chicken pieces and sauté with canned mushrooms until slightly tender. About 10 minutes..
- Boil noodles until tender and mix in chicken and celery mushroom mixture. Add in butter, ranch packets and ranch dressing and stir well. Mix in or too with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. I topped mine with more ranch dressing after I plated it..
Is it the same red sauce and noodles each week? This dish could also be made with ham or a green veggie like broccoli or peas. Easy chicken recipe for summer BBQ, no cook dinners, salads and potlucks. Grilled chicken is amazing with whole wheat pasta, corn on the cob or make healthy chicken salad with it, what the heck?! Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake is a simple pasta recipe bursting with creamy ranch flavor.