You can cook Greek-Style Ravioli using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek-Style Ravioli
- Prepare 12 of frozen cheese raviolis.
- It’s 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of canned diced tomatoes with basil, oregano, and garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced ripe olives, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
Greek-Style Ravioli instructions
- cook ravioli according to package instructions.
- meanwhile cook beef, drain.
- stir in tomatoes, bring to a boil.
- reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- drain ravioli and add ravioli, spinach and olives to beef mixture.
- heat through.
- sprinkle with feta cheese.