You can cook Cherry Mojito using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Mojito
- Prepare 15 of Pitted cherries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 can of Frozen lemonade, thawed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cherry rum.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Club soda.
Cherry Mojito step by step
- Place cherries, mint leaves and lime juice in cocktail shaker. Release cherry juice by "muddling" mixture.
- Pour muddled ingredients into a pitcher; add lemonade and cherry rum, stir to combine.
- Before serving, slowly add club soda to mix.