Spicy Meat Sauce for Homemade Pasta.
You can have Spicy Meat Sauce for Homemade Pasta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Meat Sauce for Homemade Pasta
- It’s of Fresh pasta(if making from dried noodles I recommend a thick pasta, linguine, tagliatelle, etc!).
- It’s of Meat sauce.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Red chili pepper.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Spicy Meat Sauce for Homemade Pasta instructions
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a frying pan. Break a chili pepper in half, remove the seeds, and cook on low heat until aromatic!.
- Once aromatic remove the chili pepper, then add the meat sauce. Once it's warmed up it's complete! Boil the fresh pasta for a minute and a half! Don't add salt!.
- Garnish with parsley and Parmesan cheese and it's complete!.