Traditional Mojito. Your Traditional Mojito stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.
Mojitos are an exclusively warm-weather drink, right? This "Christmas" version uses all the traditional mojito ingredients, with the. MORE+ LESS Cuban bartender making me and my son Andrew Mojitos at la Casa del Habano in Cancun. You can cook Traditional Mojito using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Traditional Mojito
- It’s 4 oz of seltzer water.
- Prepare 2 T of mint leaves.
- It’s 2 oz of light rum.
- Prepare 2 oz of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 2 oz of simple syrup (see recipe).
- It’s 1 of ea mint sprig.
- It’s 1 of ea lime wedge.
- Prepare 1.5 C of ice cubes.
Mashing the mint with a sugar cane stalk was a nice touch. Just in time for National Mojito Day, how to update the traditional mojito with different fruits and It's not just mint that's getting the muddled treatment in mojitos. A traditional Mojito is good but changing the recipe up by adding fresh fruit turns a Mojito into Just about any fruit can be used to turn a traditional Mojito into a fruity summer Mojito recipe. Mojito cocktails are very refreshing any time of year but especially when the temperatures rise because their minty, yet tart flavor adds a cooling effect with the kick of the alcohol.
Traditional Mojito step by step
- In a shaker, combine mint leaves and 1 C of ice and lightly muddle the mint leaves..
- Add rum, lime juice and simple syrup. Cover and shake thoroughly. Simple syrup recipe – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/429596-simple-syrup?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Add seltzer water and stir gently to combine..
- Pour into a glass with the remaining ice and garnish with the lime wedge and mint sprig. Serve and enjoy!.
The Mojito is a traditional Cuban drink, known to Americans as a favorite of Ernest Hemingway. Mojito from the Wikibooks Bartending Guide—original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. Photo "Traditional mojito" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high. Cooking Channel serves up this Traditional Cuban Mojito recipe plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com.