Batter Fried Cube Steak.
You can have Batter Fried Cube Steak using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Batter Fried Cube Steak
- You need of Batter———————–.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s To taste of onion powder.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of small egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare Cube of Steak———————.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of cube steak.
- Prepare As needed of lightly kosher salt.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need As needed of oil to medium fry in.
- You need of Pasta——————-.
- You need 1/2 pound of Linguine pasta.
- You need As needed of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- It’s of Sauce———————-.
- Prepare 16 ounces of Your favorite sauce.
Batter Fried Cube Steak step by step
- Heat the oil. Mix the flour, milk and egg with the spices..
- You want this batter to coat but not to thin..
- Fry in the oil..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Cook the pasta add the parsley and sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.