Okara & Bitter Cocoa Orange Biscotti.
You can have Okara & Bitter Cocoa Orange Biscotti using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Okara & Bitter Cocoa Orange Biscotti
- It’s of Fresh okara.
- It’s of ＊Cake flour.
- You need of ＊Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of ＊Cane sugar.
- It’s of ＊Baking powder.
- Prepare of pinch ＊Salt.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of ◎Marmalade jam.
- You need of ◎Orange liquour (Grand Marnier, etc.).
- Prepare of Candied orange peel.
Okara & Bitter Cocoa Orange Biscotti instructions
- Place the ＊ ingredients into a plastic baggie and shake to combine. Then add the okara and shake to mix together while breaking clumps..
- Combine the egg and ◎ ingredients well and then add to the bag from Step 1. Add the roughly chopped candied orange peel. Refer to Helpful Hints..
- Place the dough on a parchment lined baking tray. Spread it out into a 12 x 25 cm, rectangular mound with the center rounded out..
- It will be easy to shape if your hands are wet..
- Bake for 20 minutes on the top rack of a preheated 180°C oven..
- Remove and let cool. While the dough is still warm, cut into 1 cm wide sticks. Line them up on the baking tray..
- Lower the oven temperature to 160°C and bake each side for 10 minutes for a total baking (dehydrating) time of 20 minutes. Let cool on the baking tray..
- These get soft easily, so please store them in an air-tight container. If they have become soft, heat them up in the toaster oven to make them crunchy again..
- When compared to egg-free biscotti, the dough was somewhat soft and easy to cut..
- If you like even crunchier cookies, I recommend trying"Crunchy Cocoa Okara Sticks" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144799-crunchy-cocoa-okara-sticks.