Garlicky Shrimp Pasta 🍤.
You can have Garlicky Shrimp Pasta 🍤 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlicky Shrimp Pasta 🍤
- Prepare of shrimp tails (frozen or fresh).
- It’s of peeled tomatoes.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- It’s of medium shallot.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt, pepper, rosemary, basil, oregano.
- It’s of tagliatelle.
- You need of white wine.
- You need of Olive oil or butter.
Garlicky Shrimp Pasta 🍤 step by step
- Chop garlic and shallot. Defrost shrimp if necessary, dry thoroughly..
- Grill shrimps in a greased pan for 3 minutes per side. Add a slice of butter or a splash of olive oil and sauté shallot until golden, then add garlic and cook for 3 more minutes..
- Add wine into the pan and mix until it mostly evaporates. Then add the tinned tomatoes. Bring to simmer. Add spices, then put the shrimps back into the pan. Mix until it evaporates to the desired quantity..
- In a separate pot boil some salted water and cook your tagliatelle of choice. Then transfer the pasta into the sauce and heat for 2 minutes. That’s it!.