Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa. My favorite Christmas movie is The Polar Express and if you've seen it you know where this is going. HOT CHOCOLATE! — I saw this yummy recipe for Cookies and Cream Hot Cocoa over at my cute friend's blog, The Recipe Critic. I decided to put my own spin on it and add some marshmallow extract and marshmallow ice cream topping.
With the addition of dehydrated mini marshmallows, you have all the I have to admit, I wasn't expecting anything spectacular from these cookies. Carefully place one of the large cookies on a serving platter. Pipe a layer of whipped cream on top of the cookie. You can have Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of chocolate syrup.
- You need of mini marshmellows (optional).
- You need of cookies 'n' cream hershey bar.
- It’s of mini oreos.
- You need of hot cocoa powder.
Our cocoa is rich, creamy and quite simply the tastiest you've ever had. You'll love the taste of real cookie chunks in your next cup! Find images and videos about Hot, food and chocolate on We Heart It – the app to get lost in what you love. In another bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and creamy.
Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa step by step
- heat milk on stove until it's hot.
- remove from heat and add 4 small rectangles of the Hershy's cookies 'n' cream bar into the hot milk and allow it to melt.
- stir to make sure the chocolate melts evenly throughout the milk and then add the hot cocoa powder and stir.
- pour the cocoa mixture into a mug.
- crush up desired amount of mini oreos in a ziplock bag and sprinkle it onto the hot cocoa.
- drizzle chocolate syrup on it and enjoy!.
Made in only a few minutes and topped with whipped cream and chopped up chocolate cookies! Find this Pin and more on Food We Love! ❤ by Chelsea Haga Gal on a Mission. Cookies and Cream CookiesFreebie Finding Mom. The kids will love this homemade, creamy hot chocolate recipe using unsweetened cocoa, white sugar, and milk. Remove from heat and add vanilla.