Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1.5 of lbs. of chicken.
- Prepare 3.5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Buffalo wing sauce, divided.
- Prepare 1 T of Ranch dressing mix (dried packet kind).
- It’s 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 t of celery salt.
- You need 1/4 t of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 t of pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 T of corn starch.
- It’s 1 T of water.
- You need 16 oz of linguine noodles.
- It’s of Chopped cilantro for garnish (optional).
Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta instructions
- Put chicken, broth, 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce, ranch, garlic powder, celery salt, salt, and pepper in crockpot..
- Top with cream cheese and shredded cheddar..
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hour or LOW for 8 hours, or until chicken is done..
- Once chicken is done, pull it out and gently shred with 2 forks. Mix in remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce and set aside..
- Mix corn starch and water, and whisk it together with crockpot contents, until cream cheese is mostly broken down and sauce is creamy..
- Break linguine noodles in half and place in even layer on bottom of crockpot. Evenly top with chicken. (Doesn't have to be perfect).
- Cook on HIGH for 45-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to break noodles apart..
- Top with cilantro and serve!.