Maple – Walnut Bars.
You can have Maple – Walnut Bars using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple – Walnut Bars
- Prepare of Crust.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Maple – Walnut Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 7×11 baking pan with aluminum foil..
- For the crust: mix flour and brown sugar. Use a pastry cutter to cut in the butter. The dough should end up crumbly..
- Press the dough into the bottom of the baking pan to form an even layer and bake for 15 minutes..
- In a clean bowl use a whisk to break up the eggs and combine them with the brown sugar. Mix in the walnuts, maple syrup, melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Pour the topping over the crust and bake for 25 minutes or until set..
- Cool on a wire rack. It is easiest to cut into squares while still warm. Cover and store in the refrigerator..