Almond flour cinnamon pancakes. Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes Recipe – These fluffy almond flour pancakes are so simple to make! Just a few common ingredients needed. You're going to love this easy keto almond flour pancake recipe.
Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and a delicious and filling way to start your day. We also added vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon both times we made these! Almond flour pancakes are naturally gluten free and are full of protein. You can cook Almond flour cinnamon pancakes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond flour cinnamon pancakes
- You need 1.5 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water or milk.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed.
Delicious, light and fluffy, a wonderful pancake breakfast. Grain-free, gluten-free refined sugar-free almond flour pancakes. This easy and delicious paleo pancake recipe is sure to please the whole family! These Almond Flour Pancakes are incredibly fluffy, delicious and made with simple ingredients.
Almond flour cinnamon pancakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl using a hand blender or immersion blender until batter is a pourable consistency..
- Cook all pancakes on a griddle or in a large pan for approximately 2-3 minutes per side until bubble form and both sides are golden brown..
Easy low carb pancake recipe and alternative to whole wheat Almond flour pancakes are delicious but an acquired taste. My almond flour muffins and almond flour banana bread are. Almond flour pancakes are a gluten free and grain free alternative with all the taste of the real thing (and more nutrients!) Healthy Almond Flour Pancakes (Kid-Approved). My favorite part about these pancakes is that they only have three main ingredients and can be made in less than five minutes! These Almond Flour Pancakes are light, fluffy, and only have three ingredients!