Cocoa Campagne with Homemade Yeast.
You can cook Cocoa Campagne with Homemade Yeast using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Campagne with Homemade Yeast
- You need of Strong (bread) flour.
- It’s of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Raw cane sugar.
- You need of Natural salt.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of White chocolate or whatever you prefer.
- It’s of Homemade natural yeast starter.
Cocoa Campagne with Homemade Yeast step by step
- Add the two types of flour, the sugar, and the salt into a bowl and mix. Chop the chocolate finely and set aside..
- Place the starter in the bowl and use a scraper to mix it into the flour by using a cutting motion. Pour in the warmed milk..
- Move the dough onto a cutting board and knead thoroughly..
- When finished kneading, form into a ball and let it rise until it is 2 – 3 times its original size..
- Punch down the dough, flatten, scatter with the chocolate, and round it out..
- Once the surface of the dough is smooth, place into the flour dusted banneton with the seams facing up. Let rise a second time..
- Let rise in a room at 20°C for about 1.5 hours..
- Gently remove the dough and score the top..
- Preheat the oven to 250°C, then lower the temperature to 230°C and bake for 25-30 minutes. (I used a steam oven)..
- It's done! I used chocolate chips..
- This one has white chocolate chips..
- This one was made with kabosu citrus yeast. I sliced the tops for the cracked look..